Freund, Freeze & Arnold is a business and litigation firm, handling many complex commercial and business litigation matters. Our lawyers represent clients in federal and state courts, before regulatory agencies, arbitration panels, and at every trial and appellate level in Ohio, Kentucky, and eastern Indiana. The firm also associates with many law firms around the country when those firms need trial lawyers to represent them or their clients.
Matters handled by the firm in the areas of business and commercial litigation include:
- Breach of Contract
- Unfair Competition
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Tortious Interference with Contractual and Business Relationships
- Business Fraud and Other Torts
- Non-Competition Agreements
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Partnership/Joint Venture Disputes
- Corporate Governance/Sarbanes/Oxley
- Shareholder Derivative Actions
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage & Allocation Disputes
- Primary and Excess Carrier Disputes
- Multi-carrier Contribution Claims
- Consumer Sales Practices
- Franchise Actions
- Constitutional Law
- Construction Disputes
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Health Law Litigation
- Warranty Litigation
- Real Estate Disputes
- Estates and Trust Litigation
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Commercial Collections
Representative clients include Dayton Power & Light Company, Frito Lay Corporation, Kroger Company, CVS Corp., the City of Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital, University of Cincinnati, The Rollins Corporation, National City Bank, Federal Express, McDonalds Corporation, Evenflo Company, Pactiv Corporation, Forest River Inc., American Airlines, Celadon Trucking Services Inc., R&L Carriers Inc., Home Depot, GZK Inc., McGuire Products Inc., Englewood Precision Inc., NaphCare Inc., Lutheran Social Services of the Miami Valley, PGA of America and numerous major insurance company clients. We also participate in other methods of dispute resolution such as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), arbitration, and mediation. Many of the firm's lawyers have served as mediators, arbitrators, and court-appointed special masters.
Our team approach is to work closely with our clients' in-house counsel and other representatives to minimize client exposure and cost. The firm has the resources to fashion its business litigation team to meet our clients' needs — our goal is client satisfaction. The firm has an excellent record of successful trials and appeals.
If you would like to talk with one of our experienced attorneys, please call us at 877.332.1529 or write to us using our contact form.