Freund Freeze & Arnold has a long history of representing Professional Architects & Engineers in matters involving design defect claims, construction management disputes, delay claims and cost overrun issues in both litigation and alternative dispute resolution venues. Our Architect & Engineer Defense team has represented clients in multimillion dollar projects involving public works, private commercial ventures, government contracting disputes and multi-state project developments. The team is highly experienced in working through AIA alternative dispute resolution procedures and the American Arbitration Association.
The team has worked on a diverse set of matters and has successfully handled hundreds of cases including such projects as:
- Multi-million-dollar agricultural joint venture construction
- Retaining wall failures
- Geotechnical evaluations and soils analysis
- Parking Garage design and construction
- Landscape Architect design
- ADA violations/Fair Housing Act violations
- Architectural Renovation designs
- High rise residential and commercial buildings
- HVAC design and retrofit
- Storm drainage and retention design and construction
- Historical renovation projects
- Water infiltration and mold claims
Find an attorney to represent you here.