Freund, Freeze & Arnold, your trusted partner for business law and litigation, announced today that six of its Dayton attorneys have been named 2017 Super Lawyers.
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Ohio are selected by Super Lawyers. The Dayton attorneys named on the 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list, identified by the primary practice area for which they are being recognized, are:
Freund, Freeze & Arnold 2017 Super Lawyers include:
- Gordon Arnold is one of the firm's founding partners. He has more than 40 years of experience in business litigation, with a particular emphasis in construction cases, bad faith litigation against insurance companies, and insurance coverage for trucking companies.
- Susan Blasik-Miller has been practicing law for over 30 years. In addition to being selected as a Super Lawyer, she is also ranked in the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Ohio. She has extensive experience in civil litigation, defending physicians, hospitals, long term care providers, businesses and employers in a wide variety of cases.
- Shawn Blatt is a shareholder of the firm with 25 years of litigation experience. He is a trial attorney with concentrations in construction law, architect & engineer professional liability, product liability and general negligence claims as well as insurance coverage disputes.
- Christopher Carrigg is the firm's President. He has considerable trial to verdict experience throughout Ohio, including cases of wrongful death, products liability, construction, premises liability and auto accidents.
- Stephen Freeze is one of the firm's founding partners, and the firm's Vice-President. He has more than 40 years of experience in civil litigation, including the areas of bad faith, business litigation, construction and employment law, insurance and related defense, intentional torts, legal malpractice and nursing home defense, premises and products liability as well as school law.
- Neil Freund is one of the firm's founding shareholders. He has more than 45 years of experience in litigation, and has tried and won hundreds of jury trials involving commercial and business cases, catastrophic personal injury cases, death cases, professional malpractice, civil rights cases, products liability defense, employment law cases, and white collar criminal matters.
Check out the listings in Cincinnati Magazine and Ohio & Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.