The attorneys at Freund, Freeze & Arnold's Employment Law
Practice Group have extensive experience in defending both public and private employers
in all aspects of employment litigation. Our attorneys represent companies ranging
in size from less than 10 employees to Fortune 500 companies in both and State and
Federal Courts in Ohio, Kentucky and Eastern Indiana. A significant portion of our
employment law practice includes the successful defense of claims based on allegations
of age, sex, race, and national origin discrimination.
Our employment law practice is not, however, limited to the defense of claims filed
in Court. Other services offered by our attorneys include:
- Representation of employers before both State and Federal governmental agencies,
including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Ohio Civil Rights Commission
and Kentucky Human Rights Commission.
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements and severance packages.
- Drafting and reviewing employment handbooks and manuals.
- Advising employers not in compliance with the numerous State and Federal laws governing
employment practices, including American?s With Disabilities Act, Family Medical
Leave Act, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, and Age Discrimination and Employment Act.
- Providing training to employers on avoiding discrimination and sexual harassment
- Assistance in developing and implementing performance evaluations and employee discipline
In our representation of employers, both large and small, we strive to provide the
highest quality of legal services and a cost-efficient manner with the ultimate
goal of obtaining the best possible result for our client. To defend, our attorneys
and paralegals are active in National, State and Local bar associations and are
continuously advising our clients in writing articles to keep them apprised of the
most recent developments in this ever changing area of the law.
For more information about the firm's employment services, contact the practice
group chairperson: Christopher F. Johnson at (937) 913-0174 (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) at our Dayton