Jade has both trial and appellate experience in various areas of civil litigation in Kentucky and Ohio. She has also represented employers throughout the multiple levels of the worker's compensation system.
Jade was one of three counsel to receive the 2014 OARS award from Westfield Insurance Company, in recognition for her efforts at resolving cases in a cost effective and creative manner.
Before joining the firm, Jade externed with the Honorable Judge Mark A. Painter. She also worked at another Cincinnati law firm, which specialized in personal injury, medical malpractice, premises liability, and intentional tort cases. Jade has been a life-long resident of Cincinnati.
Jade was drawn to the medical malpractice field by her husband. Her husband is a physician licensed to practice medicine in both Kentucky and Ohio, with board certifications in physical medicine and rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and anesthesiology.
She and her husband have two young children, one boy and one girl. In her free time, Jade enjoys broadway musicals, traveling, spending time with her family, sporting events, and fitness activities. During 2008 and 2009, Jade was a Cincinnati Bengals Cheerleader. She particularly enjoyed the work she did in that role with the charities throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. In fact, Jade has continued to work with some of the charities she started a relationship with as a Bengals Cheerleader.
Jade and her husband jointly received the "Citizen of the Year" award from the Fraternal Order of Police for stopping a random attack of violence on a young woman in a local park. For their same efforts, they also received a Resolution of Appreciation from the Hamilton County Park District Board.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law J.D., 2008
- Xavier University, Political Science, B.A., summa cum laude, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Litigation Award, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- "Citizen of the Year", Fraternal Order of Cincinnati Police
- Resolution of Appreciation, Hamilton County Park District
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013-16
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Young Lawyer's Section Executive Board Member / Social Committee Co-Chair 2010-13)
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Cincinnati Bar Foundation (PR Committee Secretary, 2016)