After graduating from law school, Jennifer worked for a number of years in the Montgomery
County Prosecutor's Office. While at the prosecutor’s office, she practiced in appellate,
juvenile and criminal law. She has appeared before the Montgomery County Court of
Common Pleas, the Second District Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Recently, Jennifer worked for the Office of the Ohio Attorney General as a special prosecutor and was assigned to the Crimes Against Children Unit. As a special prosecutor, she prosecuted child sexual abuse and crimes of violence. She had the opportunity to appear in many county courts throughout the State of Ohio. Currently, Jennifer represents the interests of children by serving as a Guardian ad Litem.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys running, cooking and reading.
- Bachelor of Arts: Miami University 2000
- Juris Doctor: The University of Toledo College of Law 2003 (Moot Court)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Dayton Visual Arts Center, Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Associate Board Member
- CARE House – Child Advocacy Center, Board Member
- Linda Vista, Board Member
- Dayton Racquet Club, Board Member
Casie A. Margioras
Phone: 937.222.2424, Ext. 146