Jennifer concentrates her practice in workers' compensation defense and employment
law. Jennifer represents and counsels employers, including restaurants, construction
companies, foundries, and factories, regarding employment and workers’ compensation
matters. In addition to defending clients in the Common Pleas and Appellate Courts
of Ohio and Indiana, she represents employers in front of the Ohio Bureau of Workers'
Compensation and Industrial Commission.
Jennifer also represents insurance companies in insurance coverage disputes, as well as various businesses in construction, employment, contractual, manufacturing, and other disputes.
Jennifer has made numerous presentations to Ohio Chambers of Commerce, Bureau of Workers Compensation seminars, attorney education organizations, and for various employers and third-party administrators across the state. Jennifer serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Dayton School of Law and Sinclair Community College. She is also the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Committee for the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, and the Secretary for United Rehabilitation Services, a non-profit organization. In her spare time, she enjoys running and golfing.
- University of Dayton School of Law J.D., magna cum laude, 2004 (Law Review Editor, 2003-04)
- Furman University B.A., Political Science and Spanish, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010-13, 2016
- Dayton Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award Winner, 2015
- Dayton Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Committee)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Ohio Craft Brewers Association (Advocacy Committee)
- OSIA (Ohio Self-Insurers Association)
- OACTA - Chair Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Southwest Ohio Self-Insurers Association